Paper Mache Ice Dragon GourmetPaperMache - all tips

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Paper Mache Ice Dragon GourmetPaperMache

Best comment

  1. TheSlugstoppa: The Master does it again - Beautiful work.
  2. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Slugstoppa! Always nice to hear from you! Hope all is well.
  3. dilbot macguillacutty: Given the drying time... How many days does it take to complete a full project.
  4. John Schirm: Now that's some artistic talent.
  5. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much John! I think it's mostly practice, but I'll take the compliment! :-)
  6. Jac Conte: I would like you to know that the horned carnivorous dinosaur 🦖 Ceratosaurus, looks almost Dragon 🐉 like. Hopefully I gave you a good idea. Prehistoric World: Ceratosaurus https://youtu.be/O8P9rEgWArs
  7. Dragonosx: Beautiful work! Absolutely amazing level of detail.
  8. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much! Glad you like this one!
  9. TheRazen 74: Un poco de todo?
  10. TheRazen 74: +GourmetPaperMache https://youtu.be/D1nD99hy4PM Enter the video at minute 1:44 please
  11. GourmetPaperMache: Lo siento, no entiendo.
  12. Petr Stuchlý: Absolutely fantastic! This might even be your best one so far, and I'd still think so even if it didn't light up. The cardboard clay scales and the spiky face really make for a great-looking dragon.
  13. GourmetPaperMache: Glad you like this one Petr! I like it best with the lights off. But I think it's okay once in a while to have the lights on.
  14. KILLERSHHHNAKE: What do you use to make the teeth?
  15. GourmetPaperMache: I used clear casting resin, the same material I used for the horns.
  16. oton baez: Nice job, what program or app use to compress your videos? Thank you.
  17. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Oton. I do not compress the video. It is time-lapse.
  18. Inspector Steve: That was amazing. Great job.
  19. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much Inspector!
  20. Gelexy Woolf: Невероятно! Не знал что из простой бумаги, клея и красок можно сделать такое! 👍👍👍 Кто русский напиши
  21. GourmetPaperMache: Большое спасибо за добрые слова! Я очень рад, что вам нравится этот проект!
  22. Arthur Luis: omg.
  23. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you for watching!
  24. Armando Rodriguez: Holaa Woooowww es impresionante como se ve con las luces, perdón hace ya mucho tiempo que no escribo comentarios pero he vuelto. Impresionante, Dan, esto merece un Like!!!
  25. GourmetPaperMache: +Armando Rodriguez Eso es solo tela empapada de pegamento (después de que esté seca). Solo para su información, muestro todo el proyecto hecho paso a paso en mi blog.
  26. Armando Rodriguez: Y en el minuto 1:50, ¿que fue lo que le empezaste a poner?
  27. GourmetPaperMache: +Armando Rodriguez That is "clear casting resin" (liquid plastic)
  28. Armando Rodriguez: En el minuto 1:18, ¿Que fue lo que mezclaste?
  29. Armando Rodriguez: Sí, está súper geniaaal!!!
  30. Linda K: When I was about 3 or 4 years old, I remember seeing a big beautiful papier-mâché dragon on a college campus. I remember my mother telling me it was for a play that they were advertising. Watching you create this dragon brought back to that memory from nearly 60 years ago. You obviously have a passion for the subject. I like the addition of resin horns. 😎
  31. GourmetPaperMache: Glad I was able to resurrect a nice memory for you. Thanks for the nice remarks Linda!
  32. Glitter Potato: Your work us fantastic! New subbie! What do you use to make that liquid slurry for the paper mache? Thank you
  33. Glitter Potato: +GourmetPaperMache thank you so much!
  34. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Glitter Potato! I make a flour and water paste (in about equal measure) for the paper mache.
  35. Simone Itzke: Dear Dan, thank you for your great videos! I have also bought your book and I love it as well :) But I have one question: I am a girl who has no Dad who could teach me. Therefore, I would like to know how I can install the electric lights behind the eyes. I have no idea... And what kind of eyes do you use for the electric dragons? Thank you sooo much and best regards from Bavaria :)
  36. GourmetPaperMache: Hey Simone. I buy led lights that are battery powered. I clump some together to put behind the eyes and in the mouth etc. The lights are on one big circuit, so I add wire in between clumps of lights maintaining the same circuit. I buy most of my eyes online at taxidermy companies. Some are better for showing light through the back than others. Sometimes I use a Drummel tool to grind off the color from the back of the eyes. That makes them kind of frosty which is great for diffusing light from behind the eyes. For this dragon however I made the eyes at the same time I made the teeth. I made a mold (using eyes I had) out of alginate and then filled it with clear casting resin. So these were clear. I hope that helps. Good luck! Dan
  37. Deadpool MRM: You make one for me for 1000 or higher? please
  38. GourmetPaperMache: This Ice Dragon will be raffled off with proceeds going to The DragonMasterFoundation.org. I'll be posting a short video soon with details. Who knows, you may get the dragon for $10.
  39. Jose Emilio Orozco: That was amazing 😲
  40. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Jose!
  41. Lenora W: ❤❤❤
  42. Lenora W: Your welcome, thank you for the amazing video
  43. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Lenora!
  44. Leandro Barbosa: 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  45. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Leandro!
  46. 슌킴: 2:30 when i saw this boy(maybe a girl), I thought him was a paper too lol
  47. GourmetPaperMache: Yes, I have lots of other paper mache projects in my workshop. I'm not sure which one you saw.
  48. KaosLeo 69: DRACARYS!!
  49. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you!
  50. David Mc: If you want parts of the dragon movable you can use latex rubber on the cloth instead of glue.
  51. Ashleigh: This is epic
  52. GourmetPaperMache: Glad you like it! Thanks Ashleigh!
  53. Farah: Lol I love this I draw dragons everyday in school even though I’m not supposed to be but I wanna do this one day this is awesome
  54. GourmetPaperMache: I used to draw in class too, only I was drawing unflattering pictures of my teachers! Dragons are better I think. Keep it up! (but pay attention during math)
  55. Richard Kurbis: Pretty Awesome!
  56. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much Richard!
  57. Hero brine team and the lone yeta cooler: From like 200$ to 2000$
  58. rowgler1: If you google goblin shark (image search) one of the pictures that comes up looks like your work. I have most of your books but its not in any of them. Did you make that reddish goblin shark? It's usually represented as an actual specimen.
  59. GourmetPaperMache: I've seen that stark before. I didn't make it, but there is no doubt that many of my techniques were used. Very nice piece of work! My hat is off to whoever did make it.
  60. Tylor Miranda: "What's that?" "It's the blue drake of Southerneastern Shri Lanka." That thing's real!? *Walks in front of mount.* Motion detector turns on fan, screaming roar, and lit spines. 😆😝😝
  61. GourmetPaperMache: Ummmm, yes. That would be cool!
  62. korpakukac: Dragon looks cool, but the setting on that wooden board is absolutely terrible...
  63. 藥丸丸丸: Wow
  64. thenormalhuumin _33: This is really fucking cool
  65. GourmetPaperMache: Well thank you for your enthusiastic support!
  66. Angrod Palantir: Long time without seeing your videos... You are a genius sir!
  67. GourmetPaperMache: You are very kind. Thank you Angrod!
  68. Brad MIller: VERY Cool!
  69. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much Brad!
  70. Thomas Kern: I’ve got some words for u.... You. Are. AWESOME.🐉
  71. GourmetPaperMache: Well thank you again Thomas! I"m glad you like the work.
  72. pebble dash: Amazing mate very talented person
  73. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much! Of course it's more practice than talent, but I appreciate the nice remarks.
  74. DJRockinRob: Wow! Absolutely beautiful! How does the neck support the sculpture? I mean, I/we saw you make it with paper and then cover it with cloth. But, the internal is still paper. Does the cloth really add "That Much" structural support? This is my first video of yours to watch. Really nice work! :-)
  75. GourmetPaperMache: +DJRockinRob There are many ways of using this medium. That is what's so great about it.
  76. DJRockinRob: +GourmetPaperMache that's awesome :-) I used a paper mache technique when I was decorating for Halloween many years ago. Rather than paper I used a roll of burlap as my material. I think I called that video "training my dragon" hahaha
  77. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Rob! Actually I drill holes through the wood around the base of the neck. I then insert pieces of wire clothes hanger through the holes. I connect them on the back of the wood with staples. And I tape them onto the neck and then sculpt over them. So there is wire (kind of like rebar) inside the neck of my projects. But I also have to say that the paper mache along with the cloth mache are very strong, even without the wire.
  78. Jee Cee: Fascinating
  79. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Jee Cee!
  80. Romina Varas: Estupendo !!! Excepcional !!!
  81. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much!
  82. braxton coleman: It looks like storm fly form how to train your dragon
  83. Samuel Coniglio: **THATS ALOT OF DAMAGE!**
  84. GourmetPaperMache: Sorry, I don't understand. But thank you for watching.
  85. Lil Artsy: I just started on paper glue art. Cant wait to see what im capable of.
  86. GourmetPaperMache: It's a thrill to pull something out of thin air. Good luck!
  87. k.n ramalho: Incrible
  88. GourmetPaperMache: Thanks!
  89. Gardner De Aguiar: Wow! Your skills are brilliant! What a great piece!
  90. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much! That is very nice of you to say.
  91. Joey K: He's got a future with Blain Kern artists...
  92. ROBERTO NAVARRO: Hola Dan me gusta mucho tu trabajo, ya he creado tres dragones y estoy mejorando, quiero ser tan buen Dragonero como tu. Saludos
  93. GourmetPaperMache: +ROBERTO NAVARRO I can't remember the specific site. But these are not uncommon. If you google "battery powered led lights" you will find several places that sell them.
  94. ROBERTO NAVARRO: +GourmetPaperMache Is me again, Where did you get the ligths? saludos.
  95. GourmetPaperMache: Gracias por el bonito comentario de Robero! Buena suerte con tu arte!
  96. Sr Monkey Flingonpoo: Shut up and take my money !!
  97. GourmetPaperMache: You are too funny Sr Monkey!
  98. Biko Merlijn: Sick!
  99. GourmetPaperMache: +Biko Merlijn I'm very flattered. Thank you again Biko!
  100. Biko Merlijn: +GourmetPaperMache I subscribed and shared with friends, you really make awesome stuff
  101. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you so much Biko!
  102. 1deleau: Wow... that's true talent!
  103. GourmetPaperMache: That's actually true practice...lots of practice. Thank you!
  104. DarkShadow: Love it! Good job
  105. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much DarkShadow!
  106. Ana: Omg u're exelent making dragons!
  107. GourmetPaperMache: Thanks Ana!
  108. thersten: Wow!
  109. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you Thersten!
  110. Kay D: WOW!!! 😮 Amazing artistic skills! 💗
  111. GourmetPaperMache: You are very kind Kay! Thank you!
  112. Aroma de Azúcar: Wow!
  113. GourmetPaperMache: Thanks!
  114. Cristian Jahir: Es una tramenda alegría volver a ver una de sus grandes creaciones, gracias por no dejar de subir videos
  115. GourmetPaperMache: ¡De nada! Gracias por su generoso apoyo!
  116. MuFfEtS PuPpEtS: Wow ya need real talent for that. My best creations with paper mashay are balloons with toilet paper on it
  117. MuFfEtS PuPpEtS: Your welcome
  118. GourmetPaperMache: Yes, that's because that is the only kind of project taught for paper mache. I have been trying to expand people's concept of this art form for many years. Thank you for watching and taking the time to write!
  119. Jerry Bailey: That is one awesome lce Dragon 👍
  120. GourmetPaperMache: Thank you very much Jerry!
  121. Linda Workman: Love your Dragon

Paper Mache Ice Dragon

106,674 views views110,203 followers
5,108 Likes5,108 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 18 Jan 2019
game of thrones season 8, game of thrones cast, game of thrones season 8 release, game of thrones map, game of thrones characters, game of thrones season 7, game of thrones season 8 trailer, game of thrones season 1, game of thrones books, game of thrones trailer, game of thrones whiskey, game of thrones episodes, game of thrones prequel, game of thrones family tree, game of thrones wiki, game of thrones new season, game of thrones scotch, game of thrones season 6, game of thrones release date, game of thrones season 2, gotham, gotomeeting, gotham season 5, gotti, gotham cast, got7, gotomypc, goth, gotye, got season 8, gotsoccer, gothic, gotowebinar, got questions, gothika, gotprint, got junk, gotten, gotobus, got cast, paper mache recipe, paper mache mask, paper mache letters, paper mache volcano, paper mache ideas, paper machete, paper mache animals, paper mache boxes, paper mache art, paper mache glue, paper mache ornaments, paper mache sculpture, paper mache projects, paper mache deer head, paper mache flowers, paper mache clay, paper mache snowman, paper mache cones, paper mache tree, paper mache dragon, paper crafts for kids, paper crafts for christmas, paper crafts for adults, paper crafts easy, paper crafts for toddlers, paper crafts magazine, paper crafts diy, paper crafts to sell, paper crafts with cricut, paper crafts printable, paper crafts for preschoolers, paper crafts valentines, paper crafts templates, paper crafts ideas, paper crafts book, paper crafts youtube, paper crafts to do when your bored, paper crafts minecraft, paper crafts to make, paper crafts for kindergarten, fantasy 5, fantasy name generator, fantasy baseball, fantasy pros, fantasy football rankings, fantasy island, fantasy baseball rankings, fantasy footballers, fantasy flight games, fantasy fudge, fantasy of lights, fantasy springs, fantasy grounds, fantasy basketball, fantasy football yahoo, fantasy movies, fantasy books, fantasy rankings, fantasy golf picks, fantasy names, dragon\u0027s breath, dragons 3, dragons love tacos, dragon\u0027s dogma, dragons dawn of new riders, dragonslayer, dragons den, dragonstone, dragon\u0027s lair, dragon\u0027s milk, dragon\u0027s breath ammo, dragons race to the edge, dragon\u0027s blood, dragonslayer armour, dragon\u0027s crown, dragons in the bible, dragons botw, dragons game of thrones, dragon\u0027s dogma switch, dragons riders of berk, diy christmas gifts, diy christmas ornaments, diy lip scrub, diy christmas decorations, diy face mask, diy network, diy bath bombs, diy ugly sweater, diy gifts, diy headboard, diy projects, diy snow globe, diy hair mask, diy crafts, diy christmas cards, diy slime, diy weighted blanket, diy bed frame, diy wwe, diy sugar scrub, arts and crafts store, arts and crafts for kids, arts and crafts movement, arts and crafts ideas, arts and crafts for toddlers, arts and crafts beer parlor, arts and crafts furniture, arts and crafts house, arts and crafts for adults, arts and crafts for christmas, arts and crafts supplies, arts and craftsman, arts and crafts table, arts and crafts projects, arts and crafts for girls, arts and crafts storage, arts and crafts gifts, arts and crafts kit, arts and crafts jojo, arts and crafts fair, sculpture garden, sculpture definition, sculpture park, sculpture garden ice rink, sculpture center, sculpture in the round, sculpture of david, sculpture artists, sculpture nails, sculpture falls, sculpture ideas, sculpture garden dc, sculpture in spanish, sculpture synonym, sculpture house, sculptures for sale, sculpture meaning, sculpture hospitality, sculpture magazine, sculpture park seattle

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét