Red Sun Rising - Amnesia (Official Music Video) Red Sun Rising - Topic - all tips

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Red Sun Rising - Amnesia (Official Music Video) Red Sun Rising - Topic

Best comment

  1. jc1424: $1.99 and I'll suck your d---
  2. Olivia: I gotta say Mike is pretty hot as a backstreet boy. lmao
  3. oceantracks: They need to do a normal video, the song is too good to be made a joke of. Great hook writing and vocals. Keep it up guys.
  4. Aldo lara hernandez: Dani California idea?
  5. The69DJ: shoulda been Monsi Fargunkal..
  6. Kacey I. R.: haha, paypay.
  7. Autumn Woods: I was rewatching this mv and notice that instead of it being a “MasterCard” they put Masterbate!
  8. DNAgirl1: I wonder who will end up with that phone number...
  9. Rogue Nation: Guy reminds me of Freddy Mercury (Queen)
  10. Savannah Jones: Lol!! Butt dial.
  11. CommieCorgi: And I'll suck your di-
  12. Josh B: who the hell stole the Puscifer video and posted it here
  13. Dan Carter: If you haven’t seen this band you got too!!! Right now on tour (second half) with Shinedown and Godsmack, I promise you won’t believe how great they are live
  14. Milos Stojakovic: A bit similar to RHCP - Dani California in emulating different music eras. Great song, of course.
  15. Lynette Harris: I have to watch this video everyday!!! The humor in the video is just epic, I laugh just as hard as the first time never gets old!!! \m/
  16. Justin Fry: So much better than all the other bullshit nowadays
  17. Matthew John Vu: That there is some fine actin’
  18. Dan -Horsenwelles- Williams: this song made my special defense double!
  19. Lynette Harris: Simon who!! HAHAHAHAHA I love it!!! Friggin funny AF!!!! You guys ROCK!!! \m/
  20. DullVivid: MasterBate lmao
  21. John Barwood: I saw them at the Starland Ballroom in New Jersey when they were opening for Saint Asonia. They were good. My only suggestion is that if you were going to see a band like this live and in an enclosed environment such as the Starland Ballroom do yourself a favor and bring some earplugs so you can survive the whole show without your ears bleeding.
  22. Tracy Johnston: But that's part of the fun! I prefer to stand at the rail and feel the vibrations....that's what rock is about :) I've seen these guys many times in concert, at the rail for all but one, and love them more every time I see them. I've also had the chance to meet and talk to all of them one on one on more than one occasion and they are all great guys. They will go far!
  23. Marcos Vinicius: Very good 😂😂😂❤️
  24. Seruma Varu: Totally original band i absolutely love them!!!
  25. Sara O'Flaherty: Love the song and the video is hilarious.
  26. Kevin McClintock: Fantastic band!
  27. Kayleigh Lowe: Simon Fargunkel OMG LMAO
  28. H S: This is a gem. I am so glad I discovered this. I love the boy band bits too. 💜💜💜 Love you RSR!!!
  29. Rayjin Canayjin: That phone number is a fake!
  30. dbabbitt25: I'm so sad to have missed you guys in Phoenix a couple weeks back. Hope you have fun on this tour and keep on rockin!
  31. Ken Suenobu: Nice tribute to Twelve Foot Ninja, guys! :)
  32. Michael Gunderson: A truly good band with a original sound and loud as hell. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Dan -Horsenwelles- Williams: oh shit i forgot
  34. dbabbitt25: @Godsmack shoulda taken a queue from these guys n thrown some extra country in there new "Bulletproof" video lol
  35. Priscilla Reichenbach: such a great video, love you guys!
  36. Aaron Mesa: I saw them live in Milwaukee with Stone Sour, and I highly recommend seeing them live. They were as crazy as the crowd
  37. Melandria Surewind: I love seeing a silly side to them! ^_^
  38. jason bougie: has anyone tried to call the number in the video
  39. MyToasterIsRetarded: Interesting.  Just heard these guys on the radio, this song in particular, his voice kinda reminds me of Bret Autrey (Blue Stahli).  INTERESTING.  I'mma give these guys a shot!
  40. GSD fan: Hilarious video from a killer band, love the sixties guitars and bass worn high up. Thanks for this and keep rocking guys.
  41. Otaku DoesArt: Lol
  42. citylineman: What a cool video for a fantastic song! Nice work.
  43. Brenton Wood: One of the best bands to come out in a long, long time. Awesome stuff, and hilarious video.
  44. Brian Dowdy: I called tbe number for shits and giggles...ha ha ha ha ha ha it goes to a company called hair fusion....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....these guys rock
  45. Shelton Mitchell: Paymants by VIISA Mastersafe or PayPay
  46. Nyatta Kigarra: Saw them live in May 2016 and they were amazing. I'm so glad this has a music video.
  47. frank orienti: Saw this video at Aftershock, and had to hunt it down. There is something catchy with this song!
  48. Ben Tapia: Not a bad song... The video is lame though. They took the late night TV trope (Peeping Tom's "Mojo" video for example) and combined it with the Chili Peppers' "Dani California" and blink-182's "All the Small Things". It's all been done before.
  49. jc1424: That's the point.
  50. Markeje: Great opener song
  51. Нерв Патолог: This is the best music video I've watched this year!)
  52. Ray Stamps: I wonder if they ever saw this: Galactic Cowboys, Evil Twin https://youtu.be/1PS2pLxmML8
  53. Zachary Rizzo: Looks like young Anthony Kiedis
  54. Grimm Reaper: video is HILARIOUS =)) Great performance aswell
  55. Brian: Ill take two CD's please. Everyday is the same but I complain about it But I'm alright Blue to grey it's mundane But there's something strange about it But I got the right And I'm not sick like you I'm not burdened by the truth This is it Your only one moment in time Don't be afraid to ever love Lest the roses hit the stone This is it Your only one moment in time Release your grip, Don't roll your eyes Take a breath Life should be touched not choked to death Slide the X through the square So I won't forget about it Tomorrow's come (Tomorrow's come) Am I the only one that thinks The trouble with nothing is that it's fun But I'm not sick as you I'll never see the shit you do I'm not burdened by the truth This is it Your only one moment in time Don't be afraid to ever love Lest the roses hit the stone This is it Your only one moment in time Release your grip, Don't roll your eyes Take a breath Life should be touched not choked to death Time said I won't forget it Time said it, so admit it Time said I won't forget it Won't forget it Won't forget it Won't forget it This is it Your only one moment in time Don't be afraid to ever love Lest the roses hit the stone This is it Your only one moment in time Release your grip, Don't roll your eyes Take a breath Life should be touched not choked to death
  56. Marley Ex: Hahaha the 90s boy band, the 60s hipsters, the 80s rock band and the country music band........this whole video cracks me up. The song was cool too. Good job guys. :) lmao!!
  57. Luke Lemire: Is any one else reminded of the Dani California music video?
  58. Alex Soria: 3:02 Bruh,when I heard that "dis boi" said 1.99 and I'll suck your *(blackout)*.......... I freaking laugh at it, those guys are the best! Now I'm sooo "ordering the album and song"! (Or download it from the internet) LOL P.S. The band is the best! 👍😆
  59. Alex Soria: This song and music video cheered me up and made me hype even in summer! It's funny and epic with a total taste of adventure! And here's an Anime joke for this music video: top 10 Best Anime Openings! And I guarantee it in honor on this band! 10 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  60. SBFH01: Have you ever seen that person that tries to push a non-popular song onto their friends, hoping to make it popular? yeah that's me rn. lol. ever since i listened to amnesia on the radio early this year, i keep listening to it. really good song imo.
  61. Felice: Well done guys
  62. Brandon _: This song came on the radio and my dad reacted by saying, "oh god not this song again" Needless to say I no longer have a dad
  63. Jace Godfrey: No... Mr. Fargunkell
  64. Gleran GoodVenture: This is a mix of Hypnotize from system of a down and Dani california from RHCP
  65. videoolifejim: Awesome!
  66. Scollo88999: A shame it took me so long to explore this band tho.....nowadays there aint a day without a song of them. Amazing songs!!! pls make much more awesome songs !
  67. belthazormn1: Redsunrising, this is what I call good music. Keep making shit like this!
  68. mnmmomma2: Oh my gosh, the intro done it, it was PERFECT!
  69. Charlie Nick: Esta canción la conocí cuando la pasaban por la TV Me encantó desde que la escuche Desde entonces me he hecho fan de esta banda Esta siempre será mi canción favorita de ellos Es una banda injustificadamente poco conocida Son muy buenos lml Ya he escuchado esta canción muchas veces desde acá o Spotify lml Yo gotta call now!!!!!!
  70. Nathan Law: are you touring redsunrisingVEVO?
  71. Julie Gogola: I thought that the Scorpions had put out new stuff when I first heard them. I guess it's the german accent.
  72. Katarzyna Szpadzik: Just cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣loved that 😀💥🔥😘
  73. MES: First time i've seen them in Krakow,they played before System Of a Down concert.That day i didn't want to hear any other band than SOAD,But this guys were AWESOME! So much power,passion and harmony! I loved them so much!
  74. dan SEKERAK: Mike your killing me man. this is great! hahaha
  75. EDMusic Entertainment: Brilliant!
  76. Rylan Carey: Love this song and this band!
  77. Kelly Chadderdon: Hilarious video to go with a great song!  Way to go men! :)
  78. TheMonsterHunterTV: Saw These guys yesterday.Surprised me a lot
  79. Milek Smith: the fact they dont play your guys' music in georgia is unsurprising considering its georgia but also really disappointing love your guys' stuff :^)
  80. Jackson Jotaeme: this mv is all fucked up 👎👎👎You ruined it This will never be on tv
  81. Kajetan Donarski: These guys deserve more.
  82. Jonathon Bingman: I love your guys music, hope one day you can make it to alaska.
  83. bamagts: 00:40 is when music starts for anyone who dgaf about the salesman
  84. XAVIER AYALA.: Remind me the 90s grunge rock, great band sound like alice and chains soungarden and stone temple pilots, keep it that way guys sound fucking awesome
  85. Bobz A: this song is fucking awesome
  86. Rich Riley: Gonna see you guys in 2 days in Morgantown, WV! Can't wait...
  87. Noah Mirando: They kinda sound like seether
  88. Bo Groves: reminds me a lot of the Foo Fighters
  89. Paul J. V.P.: really can't wait for sophomore album. first was epic.
  90. Christobal Flores: Seen these guys live several times and talked to them after the concert. Great songs. The video references are funny just like Foo Fighters used too
  91. bruce buchner: new to this band great songs-this video -brilliant -Gigging in Flint Mich!-machine Shop-Something great fromOhio???! hookay!!
  92. Luxter1994: 94.1 WJJO out of Madison, WI brought me here. \m/
  93. Matt C: hope they are making a new album
  94. 千葉博之 / Hiroyuki Chiba: I just wanna know, is this a legit number tho? XD
  95. Gwen Campbell: These guys kick ass!
  96. Pato Lomas: please God, return this kind of videos
  97. Jenn Fagan: Is it me or are adds starting to not let us skip
  98. Mist: The changing styles remind me of the Red Hot Chili Peppers music video for Dani California
  99. moni carmen: LOVE IT !!!!!
  100. ozarkprepper1: This is a fantastic song.Best music I've heard in a long time.Very refreshing.
  101. Allen: Very Cheap Trick! Not that it's a bad thing...
  102. Ennrax: Beautiful. just beautiful
  103. YouthfulTV: This looks so gay
  104. jc1424: If this looks gay... Then that means the 90's were gay.
  105. TheDethdeler: Polyester Zeal has done something I really didnt think would happen. it made me crave rock music. Seriously, this album has been one of the major reasons I didnt take my own life. Thank you, Red Sun Rising. Cant wait for the sophomore album!
  106. Chad Mawn: Great song. Why so few views?
  107. Thicc Daddy: You gotta love Masterbate as a way to pay! ;)
  108. Randall's Rest & Relaxation: Awesome!
  109. Heckbrother: Only 200k views? I think I found the most underrated song of all time
  110. I_H8_Unknown_Callers: Only 193k views?? Hell, 3k of them are mine! The video is hilarious and the music rocks ass! Very talented band and amazing vocals. You've definitely got a new fan!
  111. Joann Meeker: oh my
  112. TheDethdeler: easily the greatest music video in the history of the medium.
  113. Randall 38: Is this an episode of Tim and Eric Show?
  114. life soundtrack: who wouldve thought a band could have 3 killer songs on one cd.
  115. Lil Moo: I seen this live two nights ago :3
  116. marc graves: any one reminded of the scorpions?
  117. RMG, LLC Media Partners: so very good
  118. Neal T: Best song and video I've seen in a long time!!!
  119. Alpha Rayquaza: Someone call that number plz. I must know what happens.
  120. Keith Midgett: Can't even enjoy the song, too much other crap added. Great song, shitty video.
  121. jc1424: lmao What? It's hilarious!
  122. Daniel Johns: man this music just cuts through the bullshit, very inspiring and pervades my conscience keeping me up at night also I love the credit card puns and the pentagrams on the cymbals
  123. Cardinal Tester: They deserve more attention!
  124. Rainer Loid: Repeat this song 3 days, awesome!
  125. CrownTheUndead: The music video made my night
  126. 03focussvt943: Crazy how much the chorus sounds like the Scorpions.
  127. floofy wetqwoetoff: When ur watching at school and start laughing in the middle of class
  128. schnob92: this is probably the best music video i have ever seen
  129. Joshua Christie: I don't know why this song is not as popular as thier other ones. I think this one is in thier top 2.
  130. CrestfallenSoul: Great video and I love the song. Heard it on my local radio station and haven't been able to stop listening to it :)
  131. iRemainNameless: That smile at 0:41 makes my insides feel so good! Thank you SIriusXM Octane for introducing me to RSR.
  132. iRemainNameless: Everything about this video is so perfect. Shockingly perfect. Just...wow!
  133. Relentless Pursuer - Renegade of Truth: Love this song. Love the concept, but the guy doing his sales pitch during the song ruins it for me.
  134. Josh White: One thing I love about Octane is finding new music like this that just don't play on local rock stations. You guys are amazing! Keep it up.
  135. patkempo: best video of 2016
  136. Brandon2940: So, Poison and The Rolling Stones, who else did they immitate?
  137. Sniggudnhoj: I think it was an amalgam of the genres, not specific bands, ie: Surf, Glam, Boy Band, Country.
  138. 03focussvt943: That was Motley Crue, not Poison.
  139. Scotty Bishop: I first heard them on XM 37 Octane and this song has been my favorite so far. I can't wait to hear what is next.
  140. Debra Miller: okay guys... you just blow me away!  A group of gorgeous men who sound this good... LOL!!  I'm hooked.
  141. kaylee: These guys are so amazing!!  The whole album is fantastic--lyrics, music, EVERYTHING!!  How can you pick a single off the album--all the songs should become videos and get airplay.   There's a great connection too with all the guys in the band and it shows--continue to make great music!
  142. Linda Garner: they made me want to listen to rock music again!!! woooohooooooo! 1,000 thumbs up, fellas
  143. Jacob Martin: This is my new favorite song. Haven't heard any music that had this. LOVE THIS GROUP. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE
  144. terri rocklover: have not enjoyed a video this much in a looong time...hilarious!! :)
  145. Firstname Lastname: When will they be playing in Phoenix?
  146. TheMadMedek: Great lyrics
  147. bonnieabbzug: Can't get this song out of my head. In a good way.
  148. Brianna Manns: "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" That killed me. Awesome video! Didn't think it was possible to love this band more, I was clearly mistaken!
  149. jayman6677: These guys are awesome... I got a lot of videos of them ..
  150. TheGodMouse Gaming: Did you guys ever think you'd get this big? By the way, love the music, guys! Keep it up!
  151. Jessejeb: LMFAO. only metal heads know this is funny asf.
  152. Abby Asmus: Lmao great stuff
  153. CrewsOnTheRadio: Reminds me of Panic Channel. Great track!
  154. Mooky Blaylock: I remember seeing them with Pop Evil a few years ago...Been hooked ever since. These guys are FINALLY getting the attention they deserve.
  155. George G: I love love these guys!!!!!¡!
  156. Hollow Bones Films: Why does the drummer look like Shaggy from the terrible live action Scooby Doo movies?
  157. goopah: Never heard of this band. Then I heard this song on the radio, but of course the DJ didn't say who the band was. Then I came here and still couldn't find it because I was putting in the wrong title because I never heard the word "Amnesia" in the song. Then I Googled the few lyrics I could remember, and FINALLY here I am!!! And I was greeted by the funniest video I've seen in a very long time. To go along with the best song I've heard in a long time. Well done guys! Now I'm off to order the actual physical CD because that's how I roll. I do still have my cassette player on my stereo system, but hey, I'm a hip old guy and finally got with the times, so I'm rolling CD's these days baby! None of that old-fashioned "digital download" crap for me! Question: Do I need to buy a special CD player for those, or can I put it right on the turntable?
  158. Dustin Mcphetridge: You guys don't want your dick sucked?
  159. jersmusicrecordings: Singer sounds a lot like Michael sweet
  160. bigbro44: Best Rock Band in the business right now. Every song is fucking killer!! I am so passionate about how great each song is that I wasn't sure about this video at first but after several watches, I love how much fun it is.
  161. xlide31: HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. Oh, just in case. HUGE.
  162. xlide31: HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. Oh, just in case. HUGE.
  163. Jim Halston: I heard this song for the first time today on the radio. I honestly thought it might be a new song from Cheap Trick. The DJ on my local station announces it's Red Sun Rising. New fan here. Good stuff.
  164. Jamon Aaberg: $1.99 and a dick s*ck? Shit kills me!! Best new band in a long time!
  165. Jorge R. Cortez: i can't wait for more songs by these guys! you're amazing!
  166. Jeff: Great song. I wish the audio for this video wasn't interrupted with so much of their skit, though.
  167. Chaotic GamingHD: Saw you guys with pop evil for the first time and instantly fell in love great song and video.
  168. ssjShono: Once I heard The Otherside I took notice, with Emotionless I knew they were on the right path. Now, with a 3rd single that is playing on my local rock station a lot, and with good reason, RSS has done what a lot of rock bands havn't been able to do in awhile, and that's be popular. I hope they get Linkin Park big (yeah, i'm a huge LP fan).
  169. Edgar Casrelán: We have a problem here. Their music isn't on spotify! shiiiiiit nooo. Whyyyyyy? :(
  170. Johnathon: My Masterbate credit card isn't working. Anybody else having this issue?
  171. King Diamondfan: Love your sound guys reminds me of a cross of AIC and Shinedown great stuff.
  172. Firetracks: dude Bob Ross
  173. omaraguirrec: Estuvo a punto de gustarme
  174. SmellyCow 102: The intro to the video totally ripped off the BANGS promo from Brick + Mortar.
  175. Morrie Vozdecky: This Dude Sounds a lot like the singer from the Scorpions.
  176. Collin Kinsella: This is seriously the best and funniest music video I have ever seen, plus this is by far my favorite song by you guys, so it's a bonus. This video makes me want to see you guys again even more!!
  177. Mike Martin: Fucking good song!
  178. Asylum Of Illusion: This is the only Ohio rock band that has shown how we rock AND how we roll in Ohio! Fuck MTV. @RadioBlackBand and a bunch of other bands are going to start our own video channel. Red Sun Rising is invited to help if they wish.
  179. Wobagger the Prolonged: Can't wait to see them with Pop Evil in Feb!
  180. Debra Miller: Who wouldn't love this video!?  Loved it... and I think I know a couple dudes who would call if they thought the guy was serious.  ROFL!  That being said, and in all seriousness, this is an incredible band and this is an incredible song!  Love the music, love Red Sun Rising!  I'm 54 and its music like this that keeps me young and happy!!
  181. Roadie Dave: "This number has blocked all incoming calls" LOL. I had to try.
  182. K S: How do these guys only have 108k views...
  183. A Beauty in the Chaos: I love this! Can't resist a band thats not afraid to have fun. I was lucky enough to catch them opening for Halestorm and I cant reccommend seeing them live enough.
  184. Sarah Hollingsworth: Vocals almost sound like The Scorpions
  185. KhaoZ Easter: Sarah Hollingsworth I never thought about it that way.. Damn! Mike does kinda sound like Klaus from the scorpions, throw in Layne from AIC though into the mix lol
  186. collinscustoms: Im glad finally someone else is hearingit!
  187. Brian Koester: Sarah Hollingsworth I was going to say the same thing. Totally sounds like the Scorpions vocalist.
  188. cheryl grove: sounds a bit like Boston's More than a feeling.............love the harmonies
  189. Harold Ashley: For anybody that hasn't got this CD, get it.  From start to end it's all good.  I didn't skip past any song and that's very rare any more for cd's.
  190. Joe Slayden: My favorite new band! Love the fun they had with this video.
  191. Scorpionbite8: Great song.
  192. everburg24: Love what you guys have been making keep it up.
  193. Gary Oak: Pokemon Master: Don'cha love when you want to watch a music video, but some amateur wants to turn it into his freshman film project instead?
  194. Lil mouse: heard this one on radio so decided to favorite and like it, but the music video tops it off! hilariously fun!
  195. Aaron Alghawi: I have to be honest. I didn't like Emotionless. But I LOVE this song. We need more music like this. And music videos!
  196. Jamon Aaberg: $1.99 and I'll suck your D....best infomercial since the guy got folded up in the ladder! Great song and a great album. One of my new favorite bands!
  197. deez nutz: this is the funniest Most cool video there is
  198. perry blackman: I live not far from guitarist Dave McGarry's hometown. We could not be prouder of him
  199. Bolverk-GTM: It's okay Simon. I bought the CD. It's okay. You can put food on the table tonight.
  200. 60Dan06: I saw those guys live few days back.. they were f* incredible! The energy they put in the concert was amazing, really! You got a new fan
  201. Pat Westlake: Very MCR chorus - Awesome!
  202. John Smith: "You're gonna download it on the Internet anyway!!"
  203. ImJuniperNow: Is that Red Green at :10? If so, does anyone else get the reference? WDHA in Dover NJ sent me.
  204. Vendula Kučerová: Cant stop listening you after I saw you live at concert with Skillet. You are amazing guys!!!
  205. Jay Bee: The first time I heard this song, I thought it was a new Cheap Trick song.
  206. Luck Kellin: Hey! The song My muse is the best.. VIDEO VIDEO my muse!!! Good job
  207. HeinrichVonTotenkopf: Heard you guys on Octane this year while working on some wind turbines in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota. Been a fan since. You guys are awesome!
  208. Stacey McDaniel: Jerry Cantrell called. He wants his voice back. JK I love this song.
  209. heather sitz: I like it...I called Nashville buzz and asked Ms Haley to play this on radio, I told her I enjoyed it and i think others would too. Rock on!!!!
  210. Victor Tan: Great video and great song! Can't wait to see you again in Holland or Belgium (Rock Werchter maybe😏)
  211. GoblinBob: I've been on your concert in Krakow not knowing what to expect, and I was very surprised :D! I loved the show. The next day I couldn't get this song out of my head, and I finally found it. Definitely looking forward for what's to come :P! P.S. Mind if I make a cover of "Amnesia"? I can't stop singing it xD. - Love from Poland <3
  212. GuitaristZag: Thanks to 3 Doors Down to introducing me to an absolutely unbelievablely amazing band!
  213. Lou Frontier: Stellar work. It has that foo fighters type of music video fun, yanno back when they had the "fight". killer tunes. tool meets aic meets some other good stuff. keep it up.
  214. Dave Johnson: This is an awesome song, first heard it on Sirius, then our local radio station, and loved it! I've always been into music videos, but so many have no effort put into them. A great song with an amazing video wins me over any time! Doesn't seem to happen much, but this one makes the list. I always appreciate a song I hear, even more, if I can picture an awesome video for it too. Thank you guys, hope to hear and see more from you!
  215. A Adu: lol Love the cards you can 'pay" with
  216. Moony Shadow: Great music! I really can't wait to see you in Warsaw ;D
  217. Candace Blick: I called the 1-800 number. It said it was blocked from receiving incoming calls.
  218. Anna Roman: Been listening to this bad for a couple months and watched some of their acoustics. Love the talents and voice! That buttdialed part killed me 😂😂
  219. Lance Sanders: damn, great song, and fellow ohio boys I believe!!
  220. Robin Beukeman: They are fucking AMAZING in person!!!! One of the greatest bands I've ever seen. So talented!!
  221. Chad Rafferty: Now that is a cool ass video ...O and the song kicks ass too !!!
  222. Shelley Vega: Love yalls songs
  223. Fallkon: Hello from Ukraine!Good luck with new songs!
  224. IkramAdha Haris: this is it. SUBSCRIBED
  225. Michael Scott: Saw them with Shinedown and Pop Evil. Honestly they were probably the best out of all the bands there. Great live performance.
  226. Ghostlyseven: I watched you guys for the first time live yesterday in Sweden, Stockholm! I really enjoyed your music! <3 -Love from a Swedish fan! ;)
  227. Laser Fish: I need to give these guys as much money as possible
  228. Jason Mattson: Heard this song on Sirius/XM Octane and immediately had to run home to Youtube. Even my death metal friends like it. Great Stuff. Looking forward to yall in House of Blues Dallas next year. \m/ \m/
  229. Randy Kretz: rock music guru know what hits
  230. Randy Kretz: this is it your only one meny I'm time that's it chorus make the song
  231. Randy Kretz: mainstream song make more its all about the loopy loop make people hum chorus that a all there is music
  232. Pacific Coast Christ: I love this song! One of the best on the record. And yes RSR, I did share this video. But why did you add that "weeeoooowww" effect at 3:33?! It's so out of place and stupid! Still a great song! Love this band!
  233. Pacific Coast Christ: That "weeeeeoooooowwwww" effect at 3:33 ruins the epicness of this song. Before, it sounded like an actual 90's hit, now it sounds like George Lucas got his hands on it...
  234. Waltski: The song rocks and the video is too funny! Love this band!
  235. patrick merlin: um............ wow............ love the band and all but don't think i can ever listen to this song anymore.
  236. Kampa Senkwe: I LOVE this. Not all hope is lost on good, passionate and creative music. And man, the end of this video. I have never laughed so hard. Thank you, Red Sun Rising.
  237. DesertDog1178: Heard this on 98 KUPD. I can say that I am now a fan.
  238. gg Rdc: i cant belive this is 2016
  239. tavybrooke: I saw you guys in Ocean City! You guys were my fav who played, you guys are awesome!! I also shared the video on Facebook! one of my favorite bands! I'll also buy that vinyl from you guys cuz I'm a weirdo 😏😂😝
  240. Robert Towers: it's got that Butch Walker feel . I like it
  241. kaylee: I am addicted to this video and song!!  Way to go guys-you ROCK!
  242. WolfsAngel93: Saw these guys supporting Skillet in Germany. Gosh they are SO GOOD live. Incredible!
  243. Marianne Kramer: So glad I saw them live with Skillet in Utrecht this week! Keep up the good work! they got a new fan!
  244. Lori Ravert: Absolutely one of my favorite songs... This video is priceless! How can you not love Red Sun Rising - these guys are pure talent and give us that "Roll the windows down.. Turn the volume to 95 .. And ROCK !!! "
  245. Mandie Z: Got the new album. A cd cuz I'm not a beardo. Still waiting on that blow job. ⌚
  246. Bluescribe s: 3rd amazing song from this band. love it!
  247. Sora Trace: Loved you in Cologne today! Keep up the amazing work of yours! Best beforeband (don't know what it is in english) I've had the pleasure to see performing!
  248. Tracy Roberts: Saw RSR in concert in October. NEW FAVE!
  249. etz tree:
  250. etz tree: So funny... Love the song.. Couldn't stop laughing
  251. Kevin Yannutz: Hilarious, almost looks like a foo fighters music video. Also, great song.
  252. Mooky Blaylock: Whom got their idea from the Nirvana - In Bloom video!
  253. tehmedulla: my boys
  254. Gerard Gray: This is the best video ever made!
  255. hotkillerz: i've had this song stuck in my head the past 4 days thanks to my local radio station >.>
  256. Jayski 808: ..they gotta decent sound considering so many "rock"songs nowadays r GARBAGE YET finds nonstop radio play(huh??).. (there's sooo much more out there going on in this genre..wtf?) ..and definitely dont care 4 the video bleed-over w/the weirdo talking(& no HOMO PLEASE, NOT funny..i'd just liked 2HEAR the SONG if u dnt mind)...
  257. Jayski 808: +Bluescribe s ..rite back at ya assmunch !! ...; )...
  258. Bluescribe s: they are very clearly trying to show in this music video that they have energy, and can entertain people, their last music videos have just been them playing the song. if they want to get bigger and have more people go to their shows, they need to let everyone know they can be entertaining. That's why i forgive the cuts the guy talking. kill yourself you dumb cuntlicker
  259. Candy Blick: OMG that song rocks.
  260. The Church of Bob: Awesome! You guys never disappoint!
  261. Twilight Angel: If you don't own this Album/CD your loosing out on one excellent group & so much great music! Mike's vocals are amazing.. the whole group is!! I can't wait for the next album. DJ's everywhere should play this before all that old music, rap, hip hop, pop etc (trash music) This group is untouchable!!
  262. Lies of an Alibi: this whole album is honestly pretty fantastic. much love fellas.
  263. Alpha6kshooter: Kick a$$ old school sound. Living through the metal days of the 80's this song takes me back.
  264. Daryl S: Honestly one of the best bands of this decade
  265. Daryl S: Please make more music
  266. John Von Schrader: OMG!! Alice in Chains meets Wheezer!! These guys..... genius though!
  267. 1985 Kx: props for funniest music video!
  268. CARMEN PERCEQ: i love this vídeo.
  269. A.D.D NATION Band: You guys fucking Rock !!
  270. tangelai0111: This is AWESOME!!!
  271. Harold Ashley: I never heard these guys on my local radio.  I heard them on Octane on Sirius and I'm hooked.
  272. mark morava: This guy has a pretty good voice.
  273. thespookycupcake: Heard this on the radio a bit ago and really loved it. Didn't expect such an awesome video! Really diggin the tributes to other styles here.
  274. thespookycupcake: Mobile Game Reviewer I do love the video Dani California! That was one of the things that came to mind watching this video. I love music and I always appreciate when bands pay tribute to the people and styles that influenced them and who came before them. I think it's really cool.
  275. /: /:: thespookycupcake You will probably enjoy the video Dani Caifornia RHCP originally did something like this
  276. Obie Glover: That dudes the next billy mays
  277. Cranjis McBasketball: only RSR could pull of looking like Backstreet boys, motley crüe a blue grass band and nirvana all in one video lol
  278. loganlizg: The video was weird but I kinda liked it.
  279. DBrasco: These guys are talented and have a great sound. These guys deserve to be showcased everywhere. It will happen
  280. John Spannagle: dude...you guys effin killed it
  281. UCBoxer: Three for three guys. I fell in love with "the other side". It got me through some trying times in my life and on to better things. I love every song on your album. Keep up the amazing work.
  282. Kristine: Thanks for giving me a break from work to have so many good laughs. Seriously, I may have pulled a "Fargunkel" and walked off the job by now!
  283. Gooner 0411: Can't wait till they make it big
  284. Matt Stafford: Why is it when I am out of a job I start hearing about awesome new bands like this? I can't buy anything right now, but really like this song.
  285. Nathan McAtee: Easily my favorite band right now, I can assume a lot of 90s bands like Alice In Chains and Nirvana influenced their music style
  286. Melanie Skees: Love these guys! Need more metal in the world.
  287. Mike Dougherty: I like the delivery time listed at the bottom....16-48 weeks. LOL
  288. Michael Mcnutt: Funniest thing I've seen in a while. Just awesome. Time to share it to about 20 people who will share it to 20 more. Time to give Red sun rising their due.
  289. Michael Nunez: Awesome job guys, great stuff! What tuning are the guitars in?
  290. sweetstorm 69: It's always nice to see bands put as much thought into music videos like this! Great job, never disappoint
  291. Toxicbeowulf TV: Fucking awesome. Great song. Fun video
  292. RED SUN RISING: Thanks for the support!
  293. Inspector Javert: This would be great in an 80s style montage!
  294. tootired76: I love the song and the band. Who decided this video was a good idea? IT SUCKS!!! Just play the music! No goddam comedy! What am I missing here??
  295. Dan Jackson: Love this video...and it's great seeing guys from the Tallmadge/Akron area doing well. Hell I remember early days of RSR at Rockin at the River at Cuyahoga Falls riverfront.
  296. Jeffrey Fairfield: This video is hilarious!
  297. Slob Rat: i heard this on the radio, and as soon as i heard "this is it, you're only one moment in time" i got goosebumps
  298. RED SUN RISING: Thanks Jeffrey!!
  299. Allie Seeley: This band is quickly becoming one of my favorites. His voice is just magical. <3
  300. Rachel Allore: love this!!! you guys are the best💜👌
  301. Skinsuit Jim: 1.99 and I'll suck your BEEP... hahaha
  302. Bernardo Furtado: Best band forever <3
  303. clarity2285: You guys are awesome. Glad to hear you on octane. I played this song for my friends while hiking on a mountain this weekend, they were fans immediately.
  304. RED SUN RISING: Awesome, thank you so much!
  305. Danny DalCompo: Reminds me of Seether
  306. Jake 4.7: This is one of my favorite music videos next to Korn's twisted transistor! Great job bringing us this kickass track RSR!
  307. Rad G: lol the masters of cheesy catchy hardrock are back :D
  308. HOF Sheamus: Noooo, now I need to wait an another 7 month until the next video :/
  309. aivan zapz: Multi talented very versatile band...
  310. Barney Toastmaster: don't worry guys, i bought the album... it was digital, but hey i bought it! p.s. totally worth it
  311. Israel Lopez: Such a bad ass sound. Havent heard stuff like this since Shinedown's 2005 stuff. \m/
  312. Matt Urhammer: Why are these guys just now a thing?,...this shit is gold
  313. RED SUN RISING: Thanks for the support Matt!
  314. betornween: Love a great "mockuideo"! Singer has a nice Brian Molko (Placebo) vibe/tone to his voice.
  315. RocknCorruptrepublic: Well this sure was different from the other videos.. haha. Pretty funny. Any connection between the video (nostalgia) and the song itself?
  316. SteelStringD20: These guys are fantastic. Easily one of the best bands to come out in a long time. If you get the chance, see them live. Seriously, love this band.
  317. PunnaKing: Saw them live at Rockville yesterday. Instantly became a fan. They put on an amazing show
  318. Bucky Brown: Saw them before Skillet back in November, they kicked ass, they bring something new to the table in my opinion. They are really nice people behind the scenes too! I had a quick chat with Ryan after the concert, really nice guy, just like the whole band.
  319. ThePeterH1: Fck OFF I'm Salty Awesome, Skillet chose them wisely And a funny thing is that the singer looks almost like my friend from my class who is quite notorious for getting onto the stage when he goes to a concert (but those are not as big, naturally) so at first I thought I was looking at him when I walked into the hall :D
  320. Fck Off I'm Salty: ThePeterH1 lol, saw Them before Skillet today too
  321. ThePeterH1: I did before Skillet's performance in Brno. I had no idea who they were but I must say they rocked and they gained a new listener thanks to it!
  322. Todd Ferguson: Loved the song, it was AWESOME!! I just didn't get the video, maybe it was just me. I'd defineately buy the cassette though! LOL
  323. Lynette Dupey: By far one of most clever videos I've seen in a long damn time. And, A totally kick ass song. Thanks for playing killer music boys.Keep that shit up.
  324. Lynette Dupey: Absolutely! See you boys in Milwaukee in February at "The Rave". Beers on us!!!
  325. RED SUN RISING: Thank you! Share the video with friends who'd like it as well!
  326. RED SUN RISING: Thanks everyone for all your support. If you dug the video, please share it!
  327. Charles Woolsey: RED SUN RISING You guys are one of my favorite bands to date . Your music means a lot Tom and has helped me through some rough times in my life. Keep it up guys you ducking rock! I share your music with everyone I know. If you ever make it to western Pennsylvania I will be right there front row singing along with every song . Thank you for being awesome.
  328. investigate 3/11: I love you guys
  329. Ricardo Chavez: I can dig it
  330. Cory Bader: Red Sun Rising...just wanted to let you know your newest song Stealing Life is sensational.  Ive always enjoyed your music, but that song really hits home.  Thank you for great music and lyrics.
  331. Alex Monoxide: RED SUN RISING definitely my favorite band!! Everyone in it is unbelievably nice to fans!!! c:
  332. MrParadigmRG: Way to go RSR... Really funny vid. Keith as Bob Ross...fckn hysterical. Rock on RSR. We Are Thread!!
  333. Jake Henry: Whos keith?
  334. Charles Haddad: red sun rising is a great band I like the distortion and the flanger
  335. RED SUN RISING: Glad you enjoyed the video!
  336. Aidan Xavier Glass: green day stole this they cant slap a new title on it and call it theirs!
  337. SchleuningPhotography: new favorite song!
  338. Hunter Marten: song: great video: worst I have ever seen
  339. Asenjoidex: To me part of the video idea was taken from Dani California, but anyway. Great Song and video!
  340. Tim Strobl: The band is good. The song is good. The video is the stupidest idea ever. I wanna hear the song, not all that stupid crap.
  341. Amy Reagin: Love it!!! Plus everything else you do
  342. Tullock: Video reminds me of In Bloom by Nirvana.
  343. Samherman: Helmut Bencze Same xD only because of the video
  344. Helmut Bencze: yup dani california is what popped into my mind too
  345. Obie Glover: I see a bit of that and dani california by rhcp
  346. RED SUN RISING: High praise! Thanks for your support, and please share!
  347. Rockin Angel: Love the pun Hair Band's Pun video Mike your vocals are so original & the lyrics are terrific... when can I get another new CD? I listen to Polyester Zeal non stop in rotation with Halestorm & Richie Kotzen and it never gets old!!
  348. Susan Sparks: funny video...I really like their music
  349. Gian Zambrana: Should get low down The prices
  350. MØRTE ET DABØ: this video is pretty funny and cool
  351. Bradley Stone: I gotta say that was pretty fucking funny, the song and then going to call the number. Apparently my masterbate don't work
  352. Shahad ND: I really like this video
  353. Jessie Heinz: Well I'm at a loss for words here. That don't happen ever... I guess the creativity has gone in overdrive. Glad you guys made it big. Lots of hard work really paid off...
  354. RED SUN RISING: Thanks Jessie!!
  355. Kelly Stemple: Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike looks good as Hair Band, lol. Good job RSR.
  356. Jack Garcia: Kelly Stemple Just being honest :)!! thank you for existing!
  357. Kelly Stemple: Thank you ! Nicest thing anyone has ever said to me ; )
  358. Jack Garcia: Kelly Stemple you're flawless!!
  359. RED SUN RISING: Thanks!
  360. Colin Donovan: This is it You're only one moment in time Don't be afraid to love Lest the roses hit the stone ....So inspirational
  361. RED SUN RISING: Thanks Colin! Share the video!
  362. Mekishimo: this is it, that's exactly why they're awesome
  363. Dandelionweekes: LORD THIS IS REALLY GOOD STAB ME WITH UR INSTRUMENTS THANK U
  364. Dram Darmody: funny stuff
  365. Geeky Steven: Has anyone actually tried calling the number in this video?
  366. Natalie Robertson: It was a machine telling me to leave a message for Air Fusion
  367. Luke Kalpakoff: Geeky Steven its a disconnect number.
  368. Colin Donovan: They refused to take my VIISA or my MasterBate card
  369. Goose Laughter: I did.
  370. Liz Parker: what was it?
  371. rick.m.1: Friggin hilarious! Sold!
  372. SuperKONR: Am I too late for the $6.99 deal? I'd like vinyl. My paypay account won't work so you'll have to charge it to my masterbate.
  373. Jake DeMarco: Love it!
  374. 10YearsFan97: Hell yes!!!
  375. Pamela Schneider: omg.....so funny!!!
  376. Chris Mojo Edwards: this is.......................well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think............................ummmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL!
  377. Bridger Lambert: sounds a bit too much like seether...
  378. Zachary Rizzo: Seether and Shinedown
  379. Mooky Blaylock: Too similar? Bahahaha. This sounds a little like Seether and nothing more. Besides their entire album is better than mostly anything Seether has put out.
  380. Bridger Lambert: +10YearsFan97 Yes and no. I like seether but it almost feels that the song is copied from them and they are too similar
  381. seidimeow: omg yes seether, thank you lol it was bothering me how I couldn't figure out what other band they sound like with this song!
  382. 10YearsFan97: Bridger Lambert nothing bad bout that
  383. toot: generic bubble gum rock fake nu metal trash that should have ended in 2003 want real rock check out these bands Druid All Them Witches Royal Blood Youngblood Supercult Crobot Fuzz
  384. Mooky Blaylock: Guy insults a video he spent watching and names a bunch of unknown bands to look cool? Your act ended in 2003.
  385. SuperKONR: Wow look this guy has an opinion. Good for him.
  386. 10YearsFan97: toot1231 ummm no this is good shit
  387. Sydney Sherwood: Seeing Red Sun Rising as a typical 90's boyband kinda made my day 😂😂😂😂
  388. Elias011203 TF2: RED SUN RISING Saw you open up for Alter Bridge in Germany. Been a fan since then!
  389. iRemainNameless: This is one of the greatest videos I've seen since Nirvana. Thank whoever made this possible. GG RSR!!!
  390. Amanda Arvesen: RED SUN RISING love you guys you guys are so awesome and amazing love it
  391. RED SUN RISING: We had fun making it, thanks for watching!
  392. Mark Merchant: Lmao. Well done boys! Best video so far. $1.99 for the album AND a blow job?! Wow, things must be tough on the road.
  393. Thomas Mattiello: Hey MTV you should play music from these guys and not that Nicki Minaj crap
  394. UltimaOn: lol MTV, i forgot that shit even existed, and this is coming from someone that used to sit all days watching musik videos on it.
  395. dbabbitt25: Cheers to that mate.
  396. Kevin McClintock: MTV is dead. And has been for more than a decade.
  397. Tom Richnafsky: Agreed
  398. Corie Nelson: Thomas Mattiello mtv still plays music? I thought they only showed teen mom and ridiculousness reruns.
  399. Jayme Protich: This is crazy fun!!!! LOL!!!!
  400. Melonie Judd: Love!!!!!
  401. jim mcgarry: We still got tapes, we still got cds! lol..this video is awesome!!
  402. José Pablo: Fucking awesome dudes!! i love that song and sound like be need in a WWE PVV or something like that.... the world needs know Red sun Rising!!! a hug from México!!
  403. Marcelo Moreira: I really enjoy this band
  404. RED SUN RISING: Thanks!
  405. Marcelo Moreira: eu também ✌
  406. Colin Donovan: Emotionless got me into them
  407. ShatSirunTha: $1.99 and I suck... 😄 u r the BEST!!!!
  408. tyler hill: if ya wanna hear it go buy the track. video's are meant to draw people in I'd say they succeeded on this
  409. Lindsey Kaminski: Haha this is so great! 😂
  410. Ana Flavia: Amazing song!
  411. RED SUN RISING: Thanks Ana!
  412. Mandie Z: Just when I thought this band couldn't get any better 😍
  413. Mandie Z: RED SUN RISING Of course!!! They might be annoyed with me but they'll know your name damn it!!!!
  414. RED SUN RISING: Thank you for the support, Mandie! Please share with friends who'd like the video too!
  415. Cher Cheek: This is one of the best music videos I have ever seen, great job guys!
  416. Kenneth Vaughn: looks like they took a page out of the foo fighters music video player book lol
  417. Zenaida Lope, Posakjk: 10YearsFan97 un k
  418. 10YearsFan97: Kenneth Vaughn that's what I thought
  419. Anna Beck: Didn't the Chili Peppers do one like this too? Dani California, maybe?
  420. Alicja Wieczorek: awesome! :D see you in november
  421. RED SUN RISING: See ya then!
  422. Lenne Tyler: No 8-track? I dunno about this...
  423. Danny Orozco Rosales: Yo! that was pretty rad! lol that order number is a real number, call it!
  424. John Percival: Awesome!!!!!
  425. Rachel and Jun: I'll take one cassette tape please
  426. stanflo63: Funny to see you here ahah
  427. marc boyles: Rachel & Jun I will always love the distorted sound of a worn cassette
  428. martin_102: I've been waiting for them for a long time for new updates. This is awesome.
  429. NewDawnFadez -: I really can't wait for new music by these guys.
  430. James Peake: I have good news for you.
  431. OCTAVIO CIREROL: The Deathwish video is awesome.
  432. MemeyCreamy Games: Jonah Nutellord but what about Tool?
  433. Brian Fidler: Susan Carr
  434. Jason Hook: Eh, 5DFP aren't my favorite either, but I liked the way the name sounded. And to be fair, I'd argue it's not trolling if I'm either trying to begin a legitimate conversation and/or attempting to make a fairly valid point.
  435. Heisenberg: I hope these guys become big
  436. Todd Moyer: 10YearsFan97 they opened for Shinedown last night in VA.
  437. Spajeoly Spaj: Getting bigger now, this song, Otherside, Deathwish, they are adding hits every time.
  438. NewDawnFadez -: L Love your taste in bands and anime! 😂
  439. Aakash Balaji: They are getting their big break , as they are touring with sevendust
  440. 10YearsFan97: Mr. Awesome they are on their way up!
  441. Brenda Leo Mendoza: quirky!!!!! LOL
  442. SuperSkitsify: I bought your CD and t shirt off your site and please come to New Zealand
  443. Big charly !!!: super Amazing and Excellent work haahah really good !!!!!!!!
  444. RED SUN RISING: Thank you! Please share the video with people who might like it too!
  445. Wwi eze: hahaha
  446. Michael Simpson: not really sure what the fuck I just watched but I kinda liked it
  447. MCR Widowmaker: waaaah<3
  448. Masque de Mort: Amazing lmao X'D
  449. Bryant Sears: One of my favorite tracks from the album! Keep it up guys! #wearethread

Red Sun Rising - Amnesia (Official Music Video)

485,870 views views followers
4,651 Likes4,651 Dislikes
Music Red Sun Rising Upload TimePublished on 4 Oct 2016
redbox, reddit, red dead redemption 2, red lobster, red robin, redfin, redskins, redbubble, reddit nfl streams, red dead redemption, red dead redemption 2 online, redbox new releases, red robin menu, reddit nba streams, reddit soccer streams, red sox, red lobster menu, red wing boots, red panda, red sparrow, sunset, suntrust, sunflower, sunrise, sunday night football, sunflower lyrics, sunbiz, sunpass, suntrust online login, sunset time, sunglass hut, sunset today, sundance, sun country, sundance catalog, sunbelt rentals, sunday football, sunrise time, sunpass log in, sun tan city, rising sign, rising action, rising of the shield hero, rising sun, rising star, rising storm 2, rising tide, rising appalachia, rising sign meaning, rising roll, rising star casino, rising sun flag, rising sun board game, rising sea levels, rising strong, rising phoenix, rising sun indiana, rising of the shield hero anime, rising synonym, rising sun md, amnesia lyrics, amnesiac, amnesia game, amnesia haze, amnesia anime, amnesia sf, amnesia strain, amnesia rose, amnesia meaning, amnesia monster, amnesia a machine for pigs, amnesia 5sos, amnesia memories, amnesia chords, amnesia scanner, amnesia justine, amnesia ibiza, amnesia movie, amnesia pokemon, amnesiac radiohead, razor electric scooter, razor bumps, razor burn, razor ramon, razer phone, razor dirt bike, razors edge, razorbacks, razorback football, razor blades, razor clam, razer blade, razor hoverboard, razorback basketball, razer mouse, razor wire, razor atv, razor e300, razor go kart, razorback baseball, tieks, tie dye, tiempo, tiefling, tiesto, tierra whack, tie a tie, tie bar, tie dye shirts, tiege hanley, tie rod, tierra mia, tierra del fuego, tie fighter, tie the knot, tie clip, tier list, tie blanket, tying, tiefling 5e, rockauto, rocky, rockets, rockstar, rocket league, rocket mortgage, rocky balboa, rocky mountain power, rocky 4, rockefeller, rocketman, rockler, rocket league update, rockstar social club, rock hudson, rocky mountain atv, rocky mountains, rock cycle, rocky 3, rockin jump, akron ohio, akron weather, akron beacon journal, akron children\u0027s hospital, akron news, akron football, akron canton craigslist, akron basketball, akron rubber ducks, akron zoo, akron canton airport, akron public schools, akron municipal court, akron civic theater, akron boat show, akron soccer, akron zoo lights, akron zips, akron metro, akron public library, infomercial brand crossword, infomercial guy, infomercial products, infomercial fails, infomercial brand crossword clue, infomercial definition, infomercial air fryer, infomercial music, infomercial gif, infomercial script, infomercials provide the opportunity for, infomercial ideas, infomercial meme, infomercial template, infomercials 2018, infomercial examples, infomercial ladder fail, infomercial parody, infomercial indoor grill, infomercial fail gif, music videos, music video maker, music video app, music videos online, music videos for kids, music video ideas, music video production, music video camera, music video directors, music video editor, music video download, music videos 2018, music videos on youtube, music video treatment, music videos without music, music video sins, music video credits, music video happier, music videos 2019, music video treatment template, ... meaning, ... in java, ... name, ... is called, ... gif, ...and justice for all, ...---, ... in javascript, ... meaning in text, ... definition, ...m, ...com, ... tattoo meaning, ... operator javascript, ...baby one more time, ... in text, ...ready for it lyrics, ...ready for it, ...args javascript, ... in quotes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét