Red Sun Rising “She Drives Me Crazy” (Live From SiriusXM) Red Sun Rising - Topic - all tips

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Red Sun Rising “She Drives Me Crazy” (Live From SiriusXM) Red Sun Rising - Topic

Best comment

  1. Shanon Sue: 💗💗💗
  2. Amy Sumisu: That was amazing, true musicianship! Bravo!
  3. tdreamgmail: So many young tards disrespecting their elders.
  4. Optimus Amazonprime: Awesome cover! I would love to hear your take on Don’t Dream it’s Over by Crowded House.
  5. KEG: I still can't handle it, guys. Sorry.
  6. Julie Johnson: Awesome job guy's!!!Love the cover, just as much as the original, So up-beat m Happy. As allway's you guy's Deliver ,,, So Happy😄💛✌ I'm still getting up ! Will C U Soon,,,, Keep Rockn"
  7. Roy Smith IV: I swear, Red Sun Rising can do no wrong! When are you guys coming back to Tucson, AZ?
  8. MrKostas336: Very nice
  9. Stef King: Great cover
  10. GokuKushMasterZ: Never heard it til now. I probably heard the best verson of it then, since they did it. Much love from Ohio!
  11. modelingbritt: I'm trying to get tickets to see them at the Newport in Columbus next month :)
  12. Eduard Rafael: I know it's a bit disrespectful from me to say this, but I like more rock like songs. (I am not saying that this is bad or something, just my opinion)
  13. JW Stuff: Oh, I definitely prefer Red Sun Rising rocking harder... that is one of my problems with their latest album Thread... I still think the prior album, Polyester Zeal, was MUCH better... better songs, better production and mixing, better guitar parts, better guitar tone, etc. The biggest songs (The Other Side, Amnesia, and especially Emotionless) from Polyester Zeal were next-level top notch, two of them making it to #1 on the Mainstream Rock chart. They really put the band on the map and won them many fans, myself included. Nothing on Thread (even Deathwish) gives me that vibes of their prior songs that I love... pretty much even the best songs on Thread are less interesting to me than any song on Polyester Zeal was. So, I totally get the opinion of wanting them to rock more and I also think any opinions are valid to discuss in this way. In this particular case though, it is a simple radio appearance, not something I would take as some deeper direction of the band overall. Red Sun Rising is not alone, all but two of my favorite bands have had an album, or even multiple albums, that I do not care for. I love Red Sun Rising, great band... but Thread still remains the most disappointing album of 2018 for me... partially because I had very high expectations for it that it fell short of to my taste. And I do not go in looking to find fault in something... if it happens, it is natural and despite the fact that I wanted and tried to love it. The fact that no singles have had as high success as the big songs of Polyester Zeal (on rock radio charts, etc), imo, is a sign that other general rock fans agree with my viewpoint. The Polyester Zeal songs were amazing and consequently blazed the trail for the band. The Thread songs have had the benefit of the PZ songs having already given the band the wider recognition to get them natural views and airplay due to that factor alone. So, I would say some aspect of the charting of the Thread songs was attributed to overall band interest built from the prior songs... just like how a song like "Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears got airplay due to her name being built by prior singles more than that song being good. I do not think any new artist would have had a chance getting that song any significant airplay. It rode the coattails of prior songs like Hit Me Baby One More Time. I'm just using her as an example of the concept of a song still getting airplay due to the work of prior singles giving the artist the name recognition. The Thread songs have not helped them get to a higher level so far, imo. They have been more treading water. Now, I am not saying Thread has terrible songs... and certainly some fans still connected to them just fine... I just found them disappointingly below the PZ quality and part of that is that most of them just do not "rock". The concept of Thread was supposed to be diversity in songs and styles, and I still do not hear much diversity across the songs of Thread, the album. PZ was a better representation of that concept too.
  14. Lindsey Kaminski: Nice guys, the nostalgia! So 90's.
  15. Arthur Gonzales: So much better than the original!
  16. Aaron Sandage: Nice
  17. Michal Ruzicka: Awesome
  18. xxPERMA DARKNESS xx: Wow guys that's Super Amazing 😃💖
  19. jfpbear: Love it!
  20. Tracy Johnston: Love this!!! Great job guys....hope it makes the setlist at live shows in 2019! (and if we're lucky, Pat will do his little dance too :)
  21. JW Stuff: Very cool!! Better than the original... it's actually a really good fit... surprising.
  22. JW Stuff: I'll add... art is always subjective... nearly anything you can think of (band, cover, album, song, etc) will have someone who likes it, and someone who does not. I have plenty of bands I do not like, covers I do not like, songs I do not like, albums I do not like, etc. I will talk about the things I dislike just as much as I talk about the things I like (I sometimes even will talk about the dislikes more because I have more to elaborate on why I dislike them). BUT... the whole "why do people view mediocre work" is basically saying... "why do people not like the same things I do?" Because they are human. What you assess as mediocre is not the same thing I would assess as mediocre. There is nothing in this performance that can be taken in the context of a participation trophy. The didn't show up to lip synch it or to a terrible job that is being praised for the effort. Some may like the original better, maybe not like the rendition, but it should not be hard to see why some would like it.
  23. JW Stuff: Maybe some people just like different things than you do... SHOCKING. This cover was the suggestion of the place they were at, from what I recall. Why fault the band for the choice? The original song was a big "meh" to me.... i like this rendition far more.
  24. GD T: Why do people view mediocre works and give praise. That's the problem with this society. Giving trophies to last place participants. Average performance. Should of chosen a better song to cover
  25. tdreamgmail: GTFO
  26. JW Stuff: I'm all right , I swear that I'm all right again.... And I swear that I'm okay...
  27. Jenny Vansky: This band can do anything and sound amazing doing it! Love the fun and feel good you put into this! ♥️
  28. Jamie Lebron: This is AMAZING!!! LOVE THIS!
  29. Christina Hurley: Awesome guys!!!
  30. Michael Hill: You guys sounded great
  31. Nolan Porter: This is amazing
  32. Alexander Brahius: AMAZING!
  33. Buferd: What a fun cover! You can see it on all of your faces! Can't wait to see you all again, live!
  34. jc1424: Even you guys couldn't have made me like that song. lmao
  35. JW Stuff: Well, I tend to agree that it is not a great song, and I never cared much for the original... however, I still like their version significantly better than the original.
  36. GSD fan: jc1424 yes, this song blows no matter what
  37. yupsure: Awesome guys! Always liked the acoustic stuff and covers you guys have done.
  38. Rob Mason: They usually do 3. 2 are acoustic versions of singles and 1 is usually an acoustic cover
  39. Wnisewond: yay

Red Sun Rising “She Drives Me Crazy” (Live From SiriusXM)

10,203 views views followers
428 Likes428 Dislikes
Music She Drives Me Crazy (Live From SiriusXM) Red Sun Rising Upload TimePremiered on 20 Dec 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét