Official live video for "The Garden” by Kari Jobe filmed in Paducah, KY.
Get the song on her album, The Garden, at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/thegarden?IQid=vevo
Best of KariJobe: https://goo.gl/nHPb73
Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/b5t98x
Stream The Garden on Spotify http://smarturl.it/thegarden.spotify?...
Order a physical copy on Amazon: http://smarturl.it/thegarden.amazon?I...
SUBSCRIBE to Kari’s VEVO channel: http://smarturl.it/KJSubscribe
Kari on Facebook: https://facebook.com/KariJobe
Kari on Instagram: https://instagram.com/karijobe
Kari on Twitter: https://twitter.com/karijobe
Kari on YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/karijobe
Kari’s website: http://karijobe.com/
LYRICS
I had all but given up
Desperate for a sign from love
Something good, something kind
Bringing peace to every corner of my mind
Then I saw the garden, hope had come to me
To sweep away the ashes
And wake me from my sleep
I realized You never left
And for this moment You planned ahead
That I would see
Your faithfulness in all of the green
I can see the ivy growing through the wall
‘Cause You will stop at nothing
To heal my broken soul
I can see the ivy reaching through the wall
‘Cause You will stop at nothing
To heal my broken soul
Faith is rising up like ivy, reaching for the light
Hope is stirring deep inside me
Making all things right
Love is lifting me from sorrow
Catching every tear
Dispelling every lie and torment
Crushing all my fears
Now I see redemption growing in the trees
The death and resurrection in every single seed
Music video by Kari Jobe performing The Garden. (C) 2017 KAJE, LLC. under exclusive license to Sparrow Records
http://vevo.ly/VhE9Q2
Kari Jobe - The Garden (Live) | |
| 13,904 Likes | 13,904 Dislikes |
| 1,433,823 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 12 Oct 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét